Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Saturday, July 08, 2006

Secret Summer Swap Package



This package came in the mail on July 1st (my very first piece of mail in the new house!) but I didn't have a chance to post a pic til now.

I love everything my pal sent me!!!! I can't wait to try the yarn (what should I make with it?) and especially the card organizer! She also included an adorable Clothespin Angel kit to crochet, 2 cool scrunchies, some Tic Tacs in a new fruity flavor, a bookmark, stickers and birthday card!!!

She also sent me (not pictured) a seperate card with a ton of stickers in it!

Thank you so much secret pal for spoiling me so!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home