Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Monday, June 26, 2006

Some completed things

The first thing I finished this weekend is the Little Star Afghan. I made this for my niece Martika and made it larger than the pattern called for. I didn't measure it, but it's big enough for her to cuddle up in. I used almost a total of 36 oz of Simply Soft and used a G hook. If I ever make another one, I'll use a larger hook.



This one is the purse I made with the items I took out of the CAL Pals Mystery Box. I got the yarn and pattern booklet (In the Bag) from there and whipped this up for my other niece Sara. It was quick and I love how it turned out. The pattern called for it to be finished with Fun Fur all around and I didn't like the way that looked so I left it out. I think it looks great as is!



This last picture isn't something I made but my take in the "Dishcloth Swap" at CAL Pals. We each made as many as we wanted, sent them to Julie and she sent us the same amount back. They are all just lovely and I cannot wait to use them in my new home!

2 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Donna...great job on the star! I bet it is really soft! She'll love it!
That purse is to die for too!
I love my dish cloths too..it was really fun!

 
At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the star ghan, it's absolutely beautiful. I love the colors, they match perfect. Great job :o)

The blue purse is very cute, blue is my fave color. It looks very soft, beautiful job :o)

The dishcloths were great, weren't they? I loved all of them. I got the pastel green one you made, it's got a home being a doily on the top of my microwave so everyone can see it. :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home