Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Tuesday, June 20, 2006

My June One-Skein Package


Last night I got my first One Skein skein of yarn and it is YUMMY! It's a wonderful cotton that doesn't look or feel like anything I have ever seen before! I keep petting it and petting it!!! I am going to have to think long and hard about what I'll make with this as it's way too nice for a dishcloth!!!

Thank You to my One Skein Pal!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Blogger corinne said...

Hooray! I'm glad you liked it.

I was thinking it might make cute wrist warmers (if it's not to warm to wear those in Florida). Something like this:
http://marniemaclean.com/patterns/NearlyGloves/Gloves.html
(although, I realize these are knit & not crochet).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home