Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Monday, June 19, 2006

Another WIP ~ Honeycomb Shawl


I'm testing this for a fellow CAL Pal. It's very fast going and the illusion it gives looks complicated when in reality it's just DC's and chains. I'm about 1/2 way done and am making this for my Crochetville Secret Pal... I hope she likes it!

(Of course she doesn't know I'm her Secret Pal yet, but she will once she gets her package!)

5 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger Lucy said...

very very pretty...you're right, it does look complicated. So many things do until you see how it's done.

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Shar said...

I love this pattern. Can you please tell us when the pattern is available from the designer?

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Barb said...

That's really pretty, what yarn is it i love the colors :)

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Shar said...

Any update as to when this will be available?

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Donna Lynn said...

At this point and time I do not know when/if the pattern will become available. I'm just a tester for this pattern. As soon as I hear anything, I will be sure to post the info.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home