Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Tuesday, June 20, 2006

CAL Pals Summer Swap

Theresa was my wonderful Summer Swap buddy from over at CAL Pals and when I opened my package last night it was like Christmas in June!!!

As you can see, she sent me an assortment of some really neat novelty yarns along with a couple I have been wanting to try!

She made me a wonderful Birdhouse Bookmark, Doily, and 3 scrunchies! She also sent me a new tape measure, a Knit Check, a booklet of Knit Stitches (thank you so much! This is perfect for a beginner Knitter like me!), a wonderful little booklet with all kinds of recipes in it, and a neat hand-made Tweety Bird magnet!!! (P.S. Fozzy normally sits on my footstool. You can see that he's not pleased that Mommy had it full of her goodies!)



She also made me this cool Tweety Bird visor which I wore all last night! My hubby thought it was so cute!!!



And last but not least, these awesome beach sandals which I love! (Pardon my ugly feet, please!) I have always wanted a pair of these and now I have them!



Thank You Theresa for the most wonderful package of goodies ever!!!!

3 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Donna..thanks for all the compliments! Glad you liked everything..it was sure fun! My 16 yr. old dd says she thinks you have pretty nice feet!

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Lucy said...

Donna, I swear you get the coolest things in the mail. I love those bookmarks you got especially!!

 
At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great package Donna. I love the feet thongs, very cute & they great on your cute feet. :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home