Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Another FO ~ One Skein Snarf



I made this up this weekend using the gorgeous cotton that was sent to me for June in the One Skein Secret Pal Swap. This worked up quickly and is extremely soft. I love the colors (which don't show up very well in the pic.) I don't know where my pal got this yarn but I would love to buy enough to maybe make something bigger next time. It was a lot of fun working with a new yarn for the first time!

The pattern for this can ba found here. I will either make a closure with contrasting yarn or try and find a big button like the pattern calls for.

1 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

That color is YOU....everytime I see that color pink, I think of you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home