Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Monday, June 26, 2006

Movie Review Monday ~ Click

Doug and I took a break from the stress of moving and went to see the new Adam Sandler movie "Click" yesterday afternoon. This was not what we were expecting at all. It's not the usual Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison, Waterboy kind of comedy. It really wasn't so much a comedy as a drama with some funny parts. Doug liked it a bit but I really loved it. A few parts actually made me cry they were so sad, but in a good way. I highly recommend this movie. It really makes you think about your life and the direction it's taking. I'd say it's fun for the whole family, but there were some parts that I personally wouldn't want a little child to see (i.e. extreme Doggie humping going on here) but IMO it's fit for anyone over the age of 10.

2 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get to the movies much, but I do rent & buy alot of them. I saw the previews for "Click" & it's definitely on my to see list. I love Adam Sandler, he's soo funny. Thanks for the review, great idea. :o)

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

I think we may go to see that. My fiance is a Adam Sandler fan. Love the star afghan by the way...so pretty with the three colors!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home