Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Saturday, July 08, 2006

Butterfly Filet WIP





I took these pics last weekend while we were still moving into our new home. I have done probably another 10 rows since this pic was taken, but you get the general idea. I am using Caron One Pounders in White and my new Jimbo Hook which I love! This thing really is turning out much larger than I had envisioned. I was hoping it would fit a queen/king sized bed but as you can see, it overlaps on my king sized bed. I was planning on giving this to my niece for her wedding next summer but we'll have to wait and see how it turns out in the end. I was also thinking of getting some fleece in a contrasting color and sewing it to the back of this ghan to give it not only warmth but a little more stability.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home