Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Saturday, July 08, 2006

First pics of our new home!




Everyone's been asking for pics of the new place but until we are all unpacked and our furniture arrives, I don't really want to take interior pics. However, I snapped these 2 pics of the front yard as I was leaving for work this morning. One thing I have always wanted is a big palm tree in my front yard and as you can see, I got my wish!!!!

More pics will be coming in the next few weeks!

2 Comments:

At 1:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That looks great. You must be very happy.

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

That's a nice looking house.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home