Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Saturday, July 08, 2006

A couple more FO's



I whipped these up in no time at all! I got the patterns for these from the AA's Booklet titled "Pot Holders Aplenty" which I found at Hobby Lobby. There are several more in there I'm going to attempt to make in the next couple of weeks. Some of them are on the advanced side, but it's so worth it in the end.

2 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh such bright colors. They look awesome!

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger NewLifestyle said...

Oh those are very nice Donna---I really like the one with the purplen rounds---riminds you of grapes. Is that what it is suppose to be?
I like your new button to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home