Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Tuesday, July 11, 2006

By My Side Beach Bag ~ Pattern Now Available!

If you'd like to purchase my latest design, it's up for sale in my etsy store!!! Click HERE to be directed to my esty shop.

I am charging $3 for the pattern which I think is fair. If you are a Crochetville, Crochet Mania or CAL Pals friend of mine, you may purchase it for $2. To get the discount, please contact me directly.

To see pics of this bag, either go to my etsy store, or click HERE to see my original post regarding this bag.

Thanks a bunch!

P.S. I am working on a "sister" for this bag which will be big enough to hold a beach towel. This pattern should be available in the next week or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home