Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Sunday, July 09, 2006

By My Side Beach Bag ~ New Pattern Available Soon!!!




In the midst of moving last week when I needed to relax and crochet I had to use what I could get my hands on as all my yarn was packed. I ended up making this cute little bag which I've titled "By My Side Beach Bag". I thought it would be great for taking to the beach or using pool-side. It only takes 1 skein of Sugar N Cream yarn and works up rather quickly. It's being tested right now but I will be offering not only the patterns for sale in my Etsy store, but the finished bags as well. It probably will go up next week sometime. I'll post a link here once it's available.

2 Comments:

At 1:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very beachy, Donna! It looks terrific!

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Deneen said...

Both bags are cute, but I prefer the first (for praticality)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home