Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Wednesday, July 12, 2006

51 Questions

My mom sent me this in an e-mail and instead of sending it back, I thought I would post it on my blog... Enjoy...

1. FIRST NAME? Donna

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, my Uncle Don. I was born on his birthday and he told my parents they had to name me after him.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Hmmm, I would say about 4 weeks ago.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It's ok for a lefty.

5. YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Hard Salami

6. KIDS? Do my doggies count?

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so.

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Does my blog count?

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yes, frequently.

10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes

11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? If I were thin I would in a heartbeat.

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? It's a tie between Cocoa Pebbles and Crunch Berries

13. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Never

14. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Blue Moon

15. DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE A STRONG PERSON? Yes, so I have been told.

16. SHOE SIZE? 13 (I'm the original bigfoot!)

17. RED OR PINK? Pink

18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? The size of my hands and feet. Even if I lost all my weight tomorrow, my feet and hands would still be the same size. There's nothing I can do about it.

19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mom

20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Since I'm putting this on my blog, doesn't really matter.

21. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING NOW? None right now, in my nightgown

22 YOU COULD BE 18 AGAIN WOULD YOU? Absolutely NOT!

23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The People's Court

24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Fuschia

25. FAVORITE SMELL? Lilacs

26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED ON THE PHONE? My nephew Jeremy

27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE THAT YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Eyes

28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON THAT SENT THIS TO YOU?
Of course I do. I don't usually get e-mails from people I don't like, unless you count the spam ones.

29. FAVORITE DRINK? Coca-Cola Classic. Nothing like the real thing baby!

30. FAVORITE SPORT? Hockey

31. EYE COLOR? Brown

32. HAT SIZE? ? I never measured my head

33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes

34. FAVORITE FOOD? Pepperoni Pizza

35 What was the last movie you watched at the Movie Theater ? Superman Returns and it sucked!

36 SCARY MOVIE OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy Ending of course!

37. What color of shirt are you wearing? White nightgown

38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer

39. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses

40. FAVORITE DESSERT? Molten Lava Cake from Chili's

41. WHO WILL MOST LIKELY RESPOND? As it's on my blog, nobody.

42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? See question above.

43. WHAT BOOKS are you READING NOW?
None at the moment, although I'm listening to Harry Potter and the 1/2 Blood Prince on CD. Does that count?

44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
It's a freebie I got from the Biography Club that says "Biography Club" and shows a chair and A&E's logo.

45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Project Runway

46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? My little Tweety Bird when she tries to bark with a toy in her mouth. It's so cute!

47. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles

48. THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
San Diego, California

49. WHAT IS YOU PRESENT OCCUPATION?
Office Manager

50. Where were you born? St. Joseph, Michigan

51. Who sent this to you? My mom, Bev.

2 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger Lucy said...

That was neat to learn a little more about you. Thanks for sharing. Good luck on your new house too...I want to see pics of you relaxing in that beautiful back yard!

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Shelle said...

Wow, we have a lot in common. i.e. I'm a lefty, too. I noticed that a lot of my answers would be the same as yours! How cool is that?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home