Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Sunday, April 08, 2007

My SP reveal package!

My spring SP sent me her reveal package and I just LOVED everything!!!! She sent me a TON of scrapbook paper, stickers, a ton of Paton's Brilliance yarn, some patterns, an awesome Crock Pot cookbook (not in the pic) and the coolest Baby Blanket in the shape of a rabbit!!!!!


This is a close up of the blanket. Isn't it adorable???

2 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

omg that's a cute blankie

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Lucy said...

I'm so glad you showed that blanket....I saw the pattern in lion brand and I want to make one for my niece. Aren't they precious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home