Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Wednesday, March 07, 2007

It's Christmas for Donna this week!

This first pic is of the coolest bag ever! My friend, Margaret, made this for me and I LOVE IT! It reminds me of one of those old quilt bags! Thanks Margaret! You're the best!!! (Fozzy just had to be in the pic! LOL)


This next pic is of my first package from my Spring Secret Pal! She has spoiled me already and sent me some really cool stuff! She made me some squares for the ghans I'm making for the Florida tornado victims, she also sent me a ton of dark chocolate (yummy!), as well as the 2 prettiest colors of Sugar N Cream and some baby patterns! Thanks SP, I love everything!!!


This last pic is from my Woolie Wool swap partner! She sent me the most yummy wool yarn, some purse handles, a memo pad, note cards, a bunch of yummy cocoa as well as some postcards from her home state as well as a book from her home state! Thanks so much Darlene! I cannot wait to make something awesome with my new yarn!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home