Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My new toy!

For Valentine's Day, Doug got me an MP3 player! I was so excited! This is my first MP3 player and even though it was a little hard to figure out how to upload/delete songs, now that I know how it works, it's pretty neat! I'm most excited about listening to podcasts from my fave News/Talk Shows which I can't listen to anymore due to my new job.

The only complaint I have is that the player came "pre-loaded" with about a dozen songs. I HATE HATE HATE each one of these songs and have tried everything I can think of to erase them but cannot seem to do it! It is taking away space that I could use for songs I do like! I also like to use the "shuffle" feature and if I use this these songs also get mixed in which is frustrating! Any tech-savies here who have an idea on how to get rid of these songs???

If you know of any good podcasts, please let me know!!! I'm having a blast listening to them all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home