Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Sunday, January 28, 2007

Lookie what I learned how to do!!!



I know it doesn't look like much, but this is a major accomplishment for me! I have never been able to sew and after DH got me a sewing machine for Christmas I had serious doubts I'd ever be able to learn as I just couldn't figure out how to work the thing. Then my aunt and uncle came for the weekend and my aunt (the one who taught me how to crochet) showed me how to sew! We went to Jo-Ann's, picked out a pattern, fabric and all the notions and came home and she showed me how!!! I am also making a nice tote bag today. We have all the parts cut out but forgot to buy one little item so won't start on that til later today! I was just so excited about my first sewing project I just had to share!!!!! Watch out, I am dangerous now!!!!

P.S. Oh, and if you still don't know what this is, it's an eyeglass case!

3 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Blogger StarKnits said...

wow that's great! looks like you're well on your way to being a sewing master! lol

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Lucy said...

A sewing maching is a dangerous thing....in a good way....I love mine!!!

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger DixieRedHead said...

Congrats! Sewing is still scary for me! You did a great job!


By the way, your Tagged :-) visit my blog for more info. Hope you play!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home