Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Saturday, January 06, 2007

Flower Power Coordinates

I was packing up my Christmas Presents for up north (I know, better late than never though!) and realized I misplaced the adorable purse I made for my great niece so I whipped this set up today and love the way it turned out! It's the cute Flower Power Hat and Purse from Simply Creative Crochet Magazine (Jan 2006 issue). I used what I had on hand which was Red-Heart Super Saver. I hope she likes it!

2 Comments:

At 4:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love the bright cheery colours. At least he Mum will be able to find her in a crowd. What a great gift.

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger M said...

Those colours are very bright and cheerful :) Great set.

-- Michelle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home