Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Wednesday, December 13, 2006

FINISHED!!! 6 months in the making!!!

Well, it is finally done!!! Doug's afghan for Christmas is complete and ready to be put under the tree! I never thought I would get it finished so it's a big relief to know it is done! If not for all my wonderful internet friends cheering me on, I never would have finished this so thank you to each and every one of you who helped me along the way!

Here's a picture of how it looks. It's not the best picture but the best I could do at the moment. We sewed fleece to the back of it and a hem around the front to complete it. I figured it out and after all was said and done this monster was made up of over 30,000 single crochets! UGH!!! I can't wait to see Doug's face when he opens it on Christmas morning!

6 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Blogger Deneen said...

Good for you-that came out great!

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Becky said...

What an awesome blanket!!!!
Fabulous job! :o)

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

It's fabulous, if you like the Bucs that is lol It is great though.

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger DixieRedHead said...

congrats to you donna. ur hubby is sure to love it.it is wonderful!

 
At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU'VE OUT DONE YOURSELF....ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!!

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger M said...

Excellent work, Donna, hubby is sure to be delighted! :)

-- Michelle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home