Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Sunday, December 03, 2006

My latest design ~ Felted Purse & Cell Cozy

Can you believe I'm finally posting a picture? I got up early this morning (couldn't sleep) so figured I'd upload some photos. I just finished this set last night (had it finished for the past 2 weeks, just hadn't felted them yet). Anyway, I used Caron's Felt It and even though it didn't turn out nearly as well as the other felted bag I made, I am quite pleased with it anyway. I made these for me me me! I really wanted a nice, bright, colorful purse for me to take to work and a matching cell cozy so I whipped these up and voila! They are all primarily done in HDC but I did write out the pattern and will be having it tested soon. What do you think?

Before felting:



After felting:

1 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thats cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home