Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Things are finally looking up!

Wow, what a roller coaster of emotions I've run through the past few days. After I was told to leave training at my new job Monday morning (me along with several other people) I was called later that afternoon and told that they were giving us more time to complete the phase we were on and to come back in. I went in and was able to finish by the new time limit, however I was still feeling pretty low last night. Doug kept telling me that today would be much easier that the portion we were going to be starting was a cinch and sure enough, he was right! I am speeding right along with this new phase and actually enjoyed it! We have until Monday at 11am to finish this phase and those who do "graduate" and become official employees and start getting paid! If we graduate, we'll have 3 more weeks of training but everyone who works there says they start with the hardest stuff first to weed out those people who won't stick with it. My class started with 12 people and we are now down to 6.

Well I just wanted to update everyone who has been such a faithful reader of my blog! I will be posting some new WIP pics this weekend and get back to "crocheting" very soon I HOPE!!!!

2 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger Sam's Crochet Chaos said...

Hey from Down Under

Things seem to be looking up now. I think I missed a post, as I am not sure what kind of work you are training for. Luckily here in Australia it is illegal for employers not to pay when training people. Good luck with everything going on in your life at the moment

Hugs from across the oceans

Sam

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

YAY! Congrats!
and your pic is good I wouldnt worry about the eyes. I wouldnt have noticed had you not mentioned it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home