Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Monday, November 06, 2006

A bad start to my week

So Friday before leaving work several of us were pulled aside and were told that on Monday we would have til 11:30 to finish up or we wouldn't pass to the next part of the course. I get up this morning, go into work and am told, "Sorry, you'll never finish on time." It wasn't just me either. Out of the 12 people that started the class, only 3 are able to continue on. What really irks me is that they had us get up at 5:30 in the morning, get ourselves into work to only be told "Sorry, you didn't cut it." Why couldn't they have told us Friday?

So now I not only have to find another job but all the plans Doug and I had are down the drain. Since we won't be working together he cannot sell his car and I won't have the week between Christmas and New Years off to spend with my parents while they are here for Christmas. Not to mention I'll probably end up working weekends again.

I know, when the Lord closes a door, He will open a window somewhere.

Well, I'm off to finish printing off my resume and have to hit the pavement. Please pray that I find a job soon! I've already been off work for a week (it was unpaid training) so if I don't find something and quick, I don't know how we'll pay our bills this month.

Thanks everyone!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

*hugs* Sorry hun. You'll soon find "the job".

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Lucy said...

You are right about the door and window...just don't give up....good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home