Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Monday, October 30, 2006

Some great news!

My Dr. called me today with the results of my latest Progesterone Level Test. Originally I was only at 6. She says it really should be at 16 to get a mature egg for conception. Well, after one month on Clomid my level is all the way up to 15!!! WOO-HOO! I am so excited! If I did not become pregnant she does want to up the dosage to 100mg instead of the 50mg that I first took but we won't know that for a bit. I am just so excited that it really seems to be working!!!

Thanks for all your encouragement and great thoughts and prayers! They have all been felt and appreciated!!!

2 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

My prayers are with you.....keep on going!

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Hilary said...

That's wonderful! Sorry I haven't been around to comment for awhile, but I'm glad I came back to some great news! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home