Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Some (possibly) good news!

Well, I have been quiet lately as I didn't really want to say anything before I knew but Doug and I met with my Doctor today and we are going to be starting Clomid next week! I am so excited! She checked everything and said that even though my weight is heavy the rest of me is very healthy! My cholestoral, tryglycerides and everything else is normal it's just that my progesterone levels are way too low for me to ovulate. It is probably due to my weight that I'm not ovulating but she believes I will be able to carry a child and do so healthy. This drug is quite inexpensive (less than $5 a pill!) and she says I should conceive within 6 months. If I don't then there's something beyond her scope and something and Doug and I would not want to do but she's confident this will work. I am beyond excited about this! I knew last week that she wanted to put me on the medication but Doug had a lot of questions and he didn't want to start until he talked to her and got answers to some of his concerns.

I know I haven't been blogging as much lately but between all my swap obligations, work and getting things ready for Christmas I haven't had much computer time lately. I do have some pictures to post of some FO's in the next couple of days and will keep everyone updated on when we finally have news to report on the baby front!!!!

Thanks to everyone for all the prayers and encouragement! It really helps and it's great to know that I have such wonderful friends! Thank you so much!

5 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Oh, Donnalyn I hope you are able to have a baby; I know how much you and Doug want one.

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Lucy said...

Just stay relaxed....best of luck to both of you...I'll keep my fingers crossed!

 
At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is such great news. I wish you two the best of luck. Best Wishes! :o)

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger DixieRedHead said...

I hope you are able to have a baby, too. Take care of yourself, eat right, and exercise. I'm wishing you all the best, DonnaLynn.

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck and echoing eat well rest well and take care of yourself!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home