Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Monday, September 25, 2006

Movie Review Monday ~ Flyboys

Doug decided to take me to dinner and a movie last night and he really wanted to see Flyboys. It didn't look good to me at all but I went along and hoped for the best. What I didn't expect was an incredible movie with an amazing story and one that both men and women would love. Not to mention great acting and awesome digital effects. I highly recommend this movie and would recommend it as a great "family movie." Click here to go to the page on Yahoo about it.

I do have to mention that I found a new favorite movie hunk to look at with this movie. Goodbye Billy Zane, you've been replaced by Martin Henderson! I couldn't take my eyes off of him during the movie. He has the most incredibly piercing blue eyes and the part he played in this movie was great. I just wish he would have had more camera time. Fantastic movie through and through!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home