Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Monday, September 18, 2006

Simply Soft Cardigan

After seeing this in the latest issue of Interweave Knits Crochet I just had to make it! Caron only posted a picture of this in the mag, but did end up putting the pattern on their site. I made this up in 2 days and love it! I decided not to do the sleeves as it doesn't get chilly enough down here for me to need to do that. I am going to make a couple more of these for Christmas presents! There were a ton of mistakes but I'm going to try and re-write the pattern and send it to Caron. Hopefully they will post the corrections. In the meantime, if you go over to the Ville, I have the mistakes posted in the thread for this CAL.

Click HERE for the pattern!

This is what it looked like when I had finished the main body:



This is the front:



And the back:

1 Comments:

At 7:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am soo wanting to make this, have it printed just haven't gotten the yarn yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home