Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Thursday, September 07, 2006

2 Swap Packages

Ok, I finally got a chance to post a couple of pics so here they are! The first one is my first swap package from the Autumn round of Secret Pals at the Ville! My pal sent me an adorable beanie baby dog, a Chocolate Fondue Kit, a dishcloth and 2 skeins of Lion Boucle! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!



This one is from my friend Margaret! In the first swap over at my new group "Crochet Swappers Anonymous" we were paired together and she sent me 2 of the most beautiful potholders! I just love them!!!!

2 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

Those pot holders are very pretty!

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Lucy said...

The chocolate fondue sounds yummy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home