Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Monday, August 14, 2006

Movie Review Monday ~ Cold Turkey

This is definately not a new movie, but I watched it for the first time this weekend and had to talk about it on my blog. This movie came out the year I was born (1971) and stars Dick Van Dyke, Bob Newhart and many others. It's about a small town who vows to quit smoking for 30 days. If they are successful, they will win $25 million dollars. It was hilarious and a fantastic movie to watch. The next time you go to the video store looking over the hundreds of movies you've already seen looking for something good to watch, I highly recommend this one!

Click HERE to go to the Yahoo Movies page for this movie.

2 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man! I saw that movie when it came out! I remember it was sooo funny! I'll never forget when the woman fantisized about herself screaming on the roof! What a reward the town gets at the end, huh?

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

I love just about any movie with Dick Van Dyke in it! (ok, I'm showing my age) I do remember seeing that one....but I don't remmeber details! Glad you are feeling better too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home