Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Thursday, August 03, 2006

Oil Lamp



Well, I really couldn't get a great picture of it with the flash on the camera so you'll have to imagine what it looks like all lit up at night.

This was my mothers and hung in our house for a long time. After she died I was given it but had nowhere to hang it so I gave it to my brother. He had it hanging in his house and kept it there until I got married. When he came down for the wedding he packed it up and brought it down. It's been in a box since then. Doug cleaned it up last weekend, we put a new lightbulb and oil in it and good as new. It's so relaxing to watch and reminds me of my mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home