Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Monday, July 31, 2006

Movie Review Monday ~ Time Changer


Doug and I didn't go see a movie this weekend so I'm reviewing a movie that I love. This move is one of the most pleasant surprises we have encountered. It is a "Christian" movie but doesn't feature the horrible acting that usually surrounds Christian movies. It stars Gavin McLeod from The Love Boat and few other well knowns and is set in 1890. A professor from a Bible College goes ahead in time to the year 2002 and see's how taking God's word out of life has changed his world to the world we are in today. Some of the things you and I may not think twice about were unheard of back then. It really makes you stop and think about your life and where it is heading. If you are a Christian, I highly recommend this movie. If you are not, you probably will not like this movie nor understand it. I, however, give it 2 thumbs way up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home