Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Monday, July 24, 2006

Dining Room Pics

Ok, as promised, here are the pics of our dining room. In our old house our living room/dining room was all one big space but now we have a seperate room to eat in and were able to make it a little more formal and cozy.

It's hard to get a picture of it, but here's the best I could do...






It has 2 doorways. One off the living room and the other off the kitchen. Not like we have really anything expensive to put in there but I think the hutch and china look good in there. Can you believe that not one piece of china got broken in the move? When we started unpacking we saw that 4 tea cups were still below in the cabinet just sitting there. Somehow Doug's nephews missed packing them. We don't know how but they don't have a chip or crack in them! It's Doug's grandmothers very expensive china so we were happy it was all in one piece. The only thing that's of any valuable from my family is the white tea set you can see in the picture. (Well, kinda.) It belonged to my mom and is very near and dear to my heart. I don't think it's worth any money but it's a family heirloom.

Tomorrow I hope to show pictures of our pool and screen room as well as some updated pics of the guest bedroom. This weekend I finally unpacked the majority of my Star Wars and Beauty & The Beast collections and got them put up. It looks so nice in there now. Til tomorrow, have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home