Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Monday, July 17, 2006

New Car Pics





Well we got our new car and we LOVE it! It's a 2006 Chrysler Pacifica in Midnight Blue. It's super roomy inside and has lots of bells and whistles. The thing I like the most is the MP3 player. We purchased it from my nephew who works at a car dealership in Indiana. Him and his wife drove it down this weekend (they are driving my old car back up north for the trade-in.) I will be posting pics of them and our time together this weekend shortly.

2 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! It's so cool that they were able to set it up so getting it worked so smoothly for you.

 
At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! It's so cool that they were able to set it up so getting it worked so smoothly for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home