Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Kitchen Pics

Today I'll be showcasing pics from the kitchen.

The first 2 are pretty much self-explanitory.




This next one just shows the double doors that go out to the Florida Room/Pool Room.



These next two show "Doug's side of the house" which is where the fireplace is, as well as his computer desk.




I don't know if it shows well or not but it's a rather large space. We have about 1/2 the kitchen cabinets here as we did at the old house but about 3 times more space. We have a huge open space in the kitchen right now with nothing in it. We are hoping to get a nice island but they are so pricey. As soon as we find one that suits us and is in our price range we'll get it. For right now practically ALL of my baking supplies, pans and such are in the garage as there's no where to put them.

There are 2 beautiful skylights in the kitchen which makes the need for lights useless except in the evenings.

Doug hates the bottom freezer but I like it.

Tomorrow I hope to show pics of the guest bedroom.

2 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Blogger Karen said...

You have a beautiful home :)

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

I'm jealous....that is gorgeous...you must have worked your butts off to make is so cozy so fast...ENJOY!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home