Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Monday, July 17, 2006

Weekend Pics

As I stated in my last post, my nephew Adam and his wife Jen drove our new car down here this weekend and we had a nice time visiting with them. Below are a few pics we took.

This first pic Doug snapped as he and Adam played a game of chess on Doug's enormous chess set.



These 2 pics are of Doug and Adam playing chess.




This is Adam's wife Jen. She asked me to make her a purse so I did. She picked out the yarn (Homespun in beautiful fall colors) and I was able to whip this up Saturday evening for her.

3 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Blogger NewLifestyle said...

Beautiful purse Donna, really pretty.
LOL, like Jen's t-shirt to (smile)
Kathy

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Shelle said...

Pretty purse! You made that in ONE evening? Is it "Harvest"? I think I have some of that. Beautiful! Is it sc? And is it tight enough that you didn't have to line it? I hate lining purses!

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Donna Lynn said...

Yep, it was pretty much all SC's and it didn't need to be lined which was awesome (as I haven't lined a purse yet! LOL) It took less than a full 2 skeins.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home