Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My sister sent me this so I thought I'd share with you! If you like this one, feel free to put it up on your blog with your answers!

A) FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE:
1. Breakfast Manager at Burger King
2. Air Personality (Radio DJ)
3. Telemarketer for Colorado Prime Beef (the worst job I've ever had!)
4. Office Manager (now)

B) FOUR MOVIES I WOULD WATCH OVER AND OVER AND OVER:
1. The Sound of Music
2. Fiddler on the Roof
3. Moulin Rouge
4. Star Wars

C) FOUR PLACES WHERE I HAVE LIVED:
1. Benton Harbor, MI
2. Altoona, PA
3. Binghamton, NY
4. Ocala, FL

D) FOUR T.V. SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH:
1. Survivor
2. Smallville
3. Judge Judy
4. The People's Court

E) 4 PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION
1. Wisconsin Dells, WI
2. Mackinac Iskand, MI
3. Sarasota, FL
4. Daytona Beach, FL

4) WEB SITES I VISIT DAILY
1. Crochetville
2. CAL Pals
3. Crochet Pattern Central
4. Reality TV World

G) FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Pizza
2. French Fries or any kind of potatoes
3. Gulumpki (Polish stuffed cabbage) with mashed potatoes!
4. My mom's famous Polish Chili

H) FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. At home relaxing with Doug and my doggies
2. In my pool with a good book
3. In my chaise lounge, crocheting
4. Back home in Michigan, visiting with my family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home