Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Saturday, July 29, 2006

Zoom - Zoom Blankie



My great nephew who is 2 years old loves Cars and needed a new blankie to carry around so I came up with this. It took me 4 days to design and create. I really like the way it turned out. I think the name could have been stitched on a little more even, but nothing's perfect, right? I am still trying to decide if I'm going to submit this for publication somewhere or just sell it in my Etsy shop. Once my testers are finished testing I'll make the decision then. Either way, please wish me luck!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger Shelle said...

That turned out very cute! Your little great-nephew will love it I'm sure. Great job!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home