Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Saturday, August 12, 2006

SnB ~ My book finally came in!!!

I ordered Stitch N Bitch The Happy Hooker a couple of weeks ago and it finally arrived last night! It is wonderful! I can't remember the last time I really wanted to make more than 1/2 of the designs in one book! If you haven't yet bought this book, I highly recommend it!

Well, I am feeling better today. My horrible tension headache from Thursday was so bad yesterday I knew it wouldn't be long before it turned into a full blown migraine. My Dr. told me to come by the office and he'd give me some free samples. When I got there he had me go into one of the rooms and gave me an injection of Imitrex. I had no idea it came in this form. Well, it wasn't 5 minutes and my head felt like a giant weight had been lifted off it and I was HEADACHE FREE!!! Honestly, this was the first time I hadn't had some type of headache in months! WOW! I still feel great today and am hoping that this wonderful feeling stays around for awhile! It's amazing that something as simple as getting rid of a headache could feel so wonderful!

So, since I'm feeling so good I think I'll work on my hubby's Christmas present a little bit and hopefully when I get home from work it'll still be nice and sunny and I can relax in the pool!

3 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Blogger Deneen said...

Make sure you get the errata sheet-there are a ton of tiny errors in the book.

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Glad your headache is better. You can get a prescription of the shot form of Imitrex, it never worked good enough for me to warrent my wanting to stab myself with a needle though lol.
I love my SNB HH book, but definatly get the corrections.

 
At 1:24 AM, Blogger Barb said...

I hope your feeling better soon, you'll LOVE the book I do :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home