Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Thursday, August 03, 2006

One Skein ~ July


My One Skein for July came on July 31st and wow, what a skein of yarn! I have never seen anything like this before and cannot wait to make something with it. I also adore the card! If you can't make it out, it's a sheep with of course yarn on it and then it looks like it's being knitted with tiny knitting needles. This is one card I will be keeping in sight! I just love it! Thank you One Skein Pal! I cannot wait to see what surprise you have for me in August!

2 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

nice yarn and cute card

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger none said...

That looks like gorgeous yarn! Tell us more about it. Is it silk? What are you going to make with it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home