Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Friday, October 20, 2006

WIP ~ My hubby's afghan




Well, I'm about 1/2 way through the chart of this monster! I am really excited about it! It's looking pretty good and now that I'm past most of the major color changes, I'm quite certain that the second half will go much faster than the first. After I finish the chart, I will work many more rows of just black SC's on top and bottom to make it large enough for a king sized bed. Then I plan to work a few rows in the round and then a friend of mine will sew the black fleece I purchased to the back of it. My personal goal is to be finished with it by the end of November which will give my friend more than enough time for sewing til Christmas!

2 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

OK IF I were a Tamba Bay fan (which I am not, especially since the no longer have the best kicker ever - Martin Gramatica) I woudl say that is pretty darned cool!
You've done a fabulous job can't wait to see the FO! Your hubby will love it

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger DixieRedHead said...

u are doing a great job with that. I wish I had ur patience.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home