Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Our Christmas 2006 Picture!


Well, I finally got a chance to upload our first pictures for this Christmas season! It's a tradition that I started where we always take a family picture and send them out with our Christmas Cards every year. We always try to take them right after the dogs have been groomed so they are cute and usually it's an all day affair as usually Doug will set the auto timer and then we have to hope the doggies look at the camera when it snaps the picture. This year I suggested that Doug's mom come over and take the picture for us. She did and although I would have liked her to have taken a couple more shots, out of the 5 she took, this one was the best. I did have to PhotoShop eyes on Fozzy's head as his hair covered them up and he looked blind but hopefully they don't look too bad. Since I usually have to twist Doug's arm to actually take the pictures, I'm afraid this is as good as it's gonna get this year! Ah well!

2 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

That is a really nice picture...I like the idea. Maybe next time you will be holding more than two puppies (wink) I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you guys!

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

I think its a great pic of the 4 of you! I realized that I do not have any pictures for my holiday cards....I've been so busy with my new job that I've not done any touristy travelling for pictures all year - oh well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home