Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Sunday, November 19, 2006

Another "get to know you" quiz

Shelle sent this to me and I like these things so here ya go!

1. What time is it? 6:30pm
2. What is your full name? Donna Lynn (the rest is a mystery! LOL)
3.What are you most afraid of? My husband dying
4. What is the most recent movie that you have seen in a theater? Santa Clause III
5. Have you ever seen a ghost? Nope
6. Where were you born? Michigan
7. Ever been to Alaska? No
8. Ever been toilet papering? No, but I've been plastic wrapping which is a lot more fun!
9. Loved someone so much it made you cry? Yes
10. Been in a serious car accident? No
11. Do you plan to have any more Children? We're still working on our first one!
12. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
13. Favorite Restaurant? Sonny's Real Pit BBQ (the best in the South)
14. Favorite Flower? Roses
15. Favorite color? Bright pink
16. Favorite sport to watch? Hockey
17. Favorite Drink? Classic Coca-Cola
18. Favorite Ice Cream? Blue Moon
19. Favorite fast food restaurant? Wendy's
20. What color is your bedroom carpet? Beige
21. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None
22. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? Margaret
23. What do you do when you are bored? Crochet!
24. Bedtime? 9pm (I get up really early with my new job)
25. Favorite TV shows? The Amazine Race, Survivor, Wife Swap, Trading Spouses, The People's Court and Judy Judy
26. Ford or Chevy? I could care less
27. What are you listening to right now? I'm watching a documentary about the JFK assasination
28. How many pets do you have? 2
29. Which came first the chicken or the egg? The chicken. The Bible says that God created all the animals, it didn't say He created eggs!
30. What would you like to accomplish before you die? Have children, live to see them at least get married and if possible, just once, I would love to go bungee jumping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home