Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A few FO's!

I have been busy trying to finish up the remaining Christmas presents and wanted to share some pics of the latest things I have made. I have several more items not listed here that I recently finished but haven't taken pics of yet. I'll post those sometime this weekend.

Felted Purse

This one I made up Saturday afternoon in just a couple of hours. I used Paton's Merino WW Wool which by far has been the easiest item I've felted. It meshed together very well in the wash and turned out even better than I hoped.

Notre Dame Fighting Irish Mini-Pillow

I made this for my oldest nephew who is a huge Notre Dame fan. It's a small pillow and worked up in only a couple of hours. It was quite easy to do as the logo was really simple.

Mootastic Scarf

I actually made this quite awhile ago for my Autumn Secret Pal Swap Buddy who loves Cows. I designed this myself and am in the process of writing out the pattern now. I really am quite pleased with the way it turned out, even though several people think it looks like a pig, not a cow. LOL

2 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Blogger none said...

Good Job on the felted purse, it is cute!

 
At 1:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the purse!!!The leaf button is a nice touch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home