Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Thursday, December 28, 2006

My latest WIP! Blackford Beauty Crochet Quilt!

Call me crazy but I have just started working on a new crochet quilt! I saw THIS pattern and fell immediately in love with it! I have usually not done these afghans as I hate sewing hundreds of squares together, not to mention the zillion ends that need woven in, however it was just too pretty NOT to do!

I decided to make it for a friend of mine as a "Friendship Quilt" and am joining the squares as I go. I am also weaving in the ends as I go so that it doesn't get too daunting at the end!

I plan on using White, Burgundy, Light Green and Dark Green. I have already gotten started on white and am going to go yarn shopping for the rest of the yarn this weekend. Wish me luck! Let's hope I can actually keep going and finish this up rather quickly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home