Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Saturday, December 30, 2006

My 2007 Crochet Resolutions!

I'm going to try my best at keeping these resolutions in hopes that I'll have fewer WIP's , more finished items and a less cluttered work space. We shall see!

1. I promise not to buy ANY novelty/fun yarn unless it's needed for a specific project no matter how cheap it is on clearance!

2. I promise to put away yarn that isn't being used for a project instead of letting it lay around my office.

3. I promise to actually check my gauge on form-fitting items and actually try to follow a pattern from start to finish without deviating from it!

4. I promise to have no more than 5 major WIP's at any one time and no more than 5 small WIP's at any one time. (I will keep a status bar on my blog to help keep me in check!)

5. I will not purchase any more crochet books no matter how great the temptation until I actually make at least ONE item from each of the last 5 books I have purchased!

6. I will not offer to crochet items for co-workers unless I am being paid for it no matter how much they gush over how much they love my things.

7. I will become more involved in crocheting for charities by making at least ONE item per month.

8. I will only join swaps which I have time for and will do a better job of being involved in my own swap forum (Crochet Swappers Anonymous)

9. I will crochet gifts for people in a quick manner and get them mailed out in time!

10. I will continue to crochet baby items in hopes that we will have our own baby in the coming year. I will no longer let doubts of not having a child stop me from crocheting cute little booties, blankies and bonnets.

I hope everyone has a happy new year and is able to stick to their own resolutions!

(My normal new years resolutions are to follow...)

1 Comments:

At 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are definately stronger than I am!!!! My resolutions usually include doing more stuff!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home