Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Saturday, January 13, 2007

New Swap Open!

Many of you know I started my own Yahoo Group last year called "Crochet Swappers Anonymous" where we will swap lots of items. If you'd like to join, click HERE and sign in with your Yahoo ID. Our February Swap is going to be Kitchen Crochet featuring a full set of items for your kitchen. Sign-ups will be open until Jan 31st. I hope to see you all there!

2 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

any room for me? LOL

you haven't posted in a few was just checking to make sure you are OK.
Hope all is well.

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Donna Lynn said...

Yep, there's still room! :~) It's amazing how little time I have now that I cannot access the internet at work anymore!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home