Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Lemon-Cheese Delights

So the other night I had an idea for a quick, sweet treat and it turned out incredible so I thought I'd share the recipe here. These are super simple to make and only take a few mins to prepare!

Ingredients:
1 package refrigerated Crescent Rolls
1 package cream cheese (softened)
1 can lemon pie filling
2 tablespoons white suger (optional)
whipped topping or ice cream (optional)

Pre-heat oven to temp listed on the rolls.
Roll out rolls individually on a greased cookie sheet.
Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese on each roll.
Place a dolop of lemon filling in the middle of each roll.
Roll up rolls and place in pre-heated oven.
Bake approximately 15 mins or until golden brown.
Sprinkle sugar on top (if you like it a little sweeter)
Serve warm with either Whipped Topping or Ice Cream on top.

ENJOY!!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And there are HOW many calories in that? Gotta be alot cause it sounds delicious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home