Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Friday, January 12, 2007

A few FO's

I made a few things for the "Be my Valentine" CAL over at Crochetville and wanted to share pics with you.

This first one is a heart doily I made. It was insanely easy to make and I love the way it turned out!


This next one is 2 of the 4 Heart Coasters I plan on making. Again, very easy!



This I tested for Stormy and plan on putting it on top of my hubby's Valentine's Day gift! It was so easy to make!


And last but not least are 2 remote cozy's I created! The blue one I made for my brother for Christmas and just has one pocket, the white one I made for Doug and has 2 pockets. The pattern is my original design and super simple. I will share shortly.

1 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the heart guy...so cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home