Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sunday's Ramblings

Boy have I neglected my blog lately! I've just been sooooo busy with work and working on the ghans for the Tornado victims, not to mention the swaps I'm in so I haven't had much time for anything else.

Doug took me to see "Music and Lyrics" yesterday and it was a great movie! If you are a child of the 80's (as I am) you must see this film! The opening video was a complete knock-off of some of the most famous 80's videos! Not to mention it was warm, funny and great to watch!

We are having a potluck at work on Wednesday to welcome the first day of spring and I'm making an Easter Bunny Cake and a triple chocolate cheesecake! Yummy! I make the actual cake yesterday and need to put it together and decorate it and will make the cheesecake today. It's a recipe I got from the latest issue of Woman's Day and looks fantastic! I hope it tastes as good as it looks! It's got 3 layers, one of semi-sweet, one of white and another of milk chocolate topped off with a chocolate glaze!!!

Doug and I switched to Verizon from Nextel. We got 2 new awesome fancy phones and love them! Our old phone was like 3 years old, very heavy and just ancient! I got the bluetooth headset with mine and love it! I'm still learning about all the bells and whistles on it!

That's about it from here, just wanted to post an update!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home