Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Sunday, April 22, 2007

Another Cake

So we were having a little going away party at work for 2 of our co-workers. One lady was retiring and one of our engineers was moving to a different area of the plant. I made the cake and decided to do the logo for what we build in our area. Anyway, here it is:



I planned to do the logo with Royal Icing which is much easier to do these kinds of things with, not to mention that it dries hard as a rock and is shiny. I actually did the logo on parchment paper and the humidity was so high that it wouldn't dry as hard as it needed to and didn't work so I ended up having to use regular buttercream for the logo which was very difficult. All in all I think it turned out nice but not as nice as it could have. At least everyone ate the cake! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home