Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Friday, March 17, 2006

Princess Purse

I whipped this up the other day and am quite pleased with it. I used the NoBo yarn I got at Wal-Mart on clearance for $1 a skein (took almost 1 whole skein) as well as the 80cent purse handles from JoAnns on clearance and some white eyelash yarn I had in my stash. This pretty purse cost me less than $2 to make! I am going to make another one I think. I went back into JoAnn's and got a few more of the purse handles and I still have plenty of the NoBo yarn. Keep checking back as I will post the pattern hopefully within a week or 2.

1 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

That is really cute...I'll be looking for the pattern from you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home